ISG investigators can handle all of your surveillance needs. Whether it’s following a cheating spouse or an individual on worker’s comp, our private investigators can get you the PEACE OF MIND you are looking to attain. Our investigators provide detailed reports, video surveillance, still photos, and any other evidence that may be necessary to get you the proof you need.
Surveillance can be useful in a variety of court cases, including child custody cases, injury related claims, divorce and civil cases. Our private investigators routinely conduct surveillance for child custody and other civil cases providing beneficial information and testimony.
Investigations are performed to determine if a person’s spouse, partner, or significant other is unfaithful or committing adultery. Our agency will aim to provide the necessary evidence to prove your case with irrefutable, undeniable proof. An ISG Investigator will use professional investigative techniques to find out whether your spouse has been unfaithful.
An ISG Investigator will watch your spouse through advanced surveillance methods to make sure that you have the evidence you need. Rather than relying on hearsay or your own suspicions, the investigator will help you know.
Seeing a cheating spouse caught on tape is not pleasant, but if the investigator uncovers proof of infidelity, such evidence can help you land a better divorce settlement or can give you the tool you need to confront your mate. If the investigator finds solid proof that your spouse is faithful, the peace of mind this brings can help ensure that your relationship survives the suspicion. The main reasons clients typically hire an investigation agency for this type of investigation is for:
Peace of Mind – proving your suspicions through indisputable evidence. Find out what your mate is or has been doing, where they are going, and who they are spending time with.
Child Custody – protection and retention of your custodial status.
Asset Protection – protect marital asset you are entitled to which may be disputed.
Some signs of infidelity you may have noticed from your partner may include the following:
- Changes in hygiene and clothing. A spouse might get a new hairstyle, and begin wearing new and trendier clothes.
- Asks about your schedule more often than usual.
- Does your spouse take their phone everywhere and never let you touch it?
- Makes secret telephone calls, emails or text messages. Do you notice your spouse retreating from the room frequently when taking a call?
- Cell phone calls from you are not returned in a timely fashion. Does your spouse typically pick up your calls when at lunch, or “out with some friends”? Not taking your calls is a surefire sign a spouse may be where they shouldn’t.
- After your spouse uses the computer, do you notice that the internet browsing history is always cleared?
- Acts preoccupied or distant when with you. This can be reflected in a number of ways, like showing signs of guilt or brooding.
- Does not want you in their vehicle. A spouse could be worried that a different perfume or cologne might be detected, or a discarded receipt from a restaurant discovered.
- Are the seats in their car ever in an unusual position, like pushed too far forward, or leaned all the way back?
- Suddenly has a number of new social or sexual interests. Are new or unique requests being made in your bedroom? It could be the result of experiences during a tryst with another.
* * * * Download a free Infidelity checklist * * * *
Child Custody & Support
ISG understands that nothing is more important than the safety and welfare of your children. Many divorced and single parents have concerns about the fitness of the other parent. The investigators at ISG share your concerns and want to sincerely help you. The court needs to obtain a clear picture of what actually is going on in the life of the child. Child custody investigations help you to determine and prove to the court whether your child or children are being treated properly, which will help to ensure their safety.
Surveillance is routinely used to combat fraud. Whether it is used by insurance companies, law enforcement agencies, or law firms, it is a valuable tool. ISG Investigators use their training, experience and video/photo equipment to obtain the evidence needed.
Our focus is to aggressively gather evidence to prove fraud. There is no substitute for visual evidence, therefore we focus on all aspects of surveillance and research regarding the claim.